Old November 22nd 09, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Default Table.

I never did get to find out where I was on the table of rejected posters
in another place, but I think I might have noticed an anomaly.

I posted an absolutely hilarious quip about MattB when I said "too many
words..." It was sidesplittingly funny and worthy of Oscar Wilde at his
best, and it was accepted! Showing that the moderators are men ( all
men, odd?) of great taste and discretion.

Flushed with my success, I used the same line (That sort of thing worked
for Bernard Manning for decades) again about 33.3, but it was rejected
for being "inflammatory" showing that either the moderators are men( No
women, odd?) with no taste whatsoever, or that they have different
standards depending on what sort of Troll is continuing to rattle on
without evidence, not listening to others, whilst stating that they (
and only they) have THE answer.