Old July 7th 11, 04:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default What the Hell????

"Steve O" wrote in message
[...]
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll stick around, but it looks like this loon has more or less destroyed
this newsgroup, which is a pity.
I've found another moderated forum which is also more relevant to where I
live so I'll mostly be around there, but will keep an eye on this one.
I've killfiled the sonovabitch, you would think it would help a little if
everyone else did the same.

Here is a know-it-all who was born yesterday who presumes to lecture us
about our newsgroups! Where does such effrontery come from you may well ask?
It comes from ignorance, something that is never in short supply on Usenet.

Kill-filing never works because others will get in on a conversation and
before you know it the kill-filer will be reading about what a jerk he is
from their posts.

I still remember with pleasure the pain I gave to one Cletus Lee of Texas
many years ago on these newsgroups when he thought he had kill-filed me. He
soon had to leave for greener pastures elsewhere.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka