Old January 11th 12, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tad McClellan

Default Hands hurting

Michael wrote:

On long rides, my hands start hurting quite a bit. I wear a decent pair of padded Bontrager gloves. Any other suggestions?

You haven't even told us what type of bike you have...

Do you use drop bars?

Can you use Ergon grips on flat bars?

Have you tried pushing your elbows out rather than leaning straight down.

What form of hurting? Actual pain? Tingling/pins and needles. Something else?

Nobody will be able to help you much when you are withholding so
many important details...

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"