Old August 2nd 13, 12:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! Man Dies While Biking In Brown County State Park (IN)

On Friday, August 2, 2013 3:56:58 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:28:04 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

You just fabricated that number, LIAR. The clue is the total lack of scientific citation. No Mike, I CALCULATED it ... in a thread in which you participated. To help your failing memory here's the link https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J. And, for someone who cites references back to his own website I think you're on a very sticky wicket. Liar AND hypocrite ... you're doing well this week.

Just as I thought, you FABRICATED the numbers, and failed to provide a single citation of where you got your values. No surprize there, LIAR.

And your evidence for fabricating numbers? Funny how you mention the lack of citation. You commonly reference your own work on your website or from some obscure publication written 9 years, which doesn't have any empirical evidence. Pathetic.