Old August 28th 13, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_5_]

Default OT.Foreign. Cyclist shoves 70 year old off the pavement

On 24/08/2013 11:18, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Partac" wrote in message

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

A bicyclist shoved a 70-year-old Bellingham man into traffic Friday
morning, Aug. 23, where he hit his head and nearly got run over by an
SUV on Northwest Avenue

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013...-to-bellingham

-hospital.html

Extremely good photo of the psycholist. Shouldn't be too long before
he is caught.
I expect PhilWLee will be along in a minute to demand the death
penalty for the SUV driver.

Also refreshing to see every single commenter united in their
condemnation of this typically thuggish and cowardly act. Over here we'd
get a string of snivelling saddle-sniffers making excuses for him.

This one caught my eye:

"Sheri Tawes Ellis

Curious, does anybody think he would have been jail by now, say if the
bike had a License plate like a car.......?????? just curious...."

Can you show me a post where anyone has made excuses for a cyclist who
has run a pedestrian over?