Old November 28th 05, 08:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Getting annoyed

I reckon you only posted to brag about how good you are after only two
months

I can just about idle now after almost two years - took me ages to get
it half decent on my 20". I still can't really idle the 26" for more
than a few repetitions. I seem to be pretty slow at picking up new
skills (I still can't ride backwards more than a couple of revs - too
chicken - and I'm getting quite annoyed about not being able to hop
up things, seems to be something I just can't get right at the moment
). But I really enjoy riding the unicycle and I'm actually quite
respectable cross-country.

So don't worry - you're really doing much better than a lot of us!

Rob

--
rob.northcott

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
skydive twice