View Single Post
Old September 18th 18, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Who is a real cyclist ?

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 10:17:52 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 11:04:15 PM UTC+1, wrote:

I think I already described to you that I was driving home across the San Mateo Bridge and that I was passed by every single car doing 100 mph. Finally here comes a cop doing about 90 mph in an SUV. What does he do? He pulls me over for being suspicious - I was going the limit of 60 mph on the bridge.

You rebel, you!

AJ
Iconoclast

While I was pulling out my registration etc. he saw that I'm a handicapped driver and sort of was embarrassed. But through a misunderstanding I didn't have the latest license sticker on so he issued me a ticket for that. I had sent everything in with all of the proper payments but there is this new smog standard that you have to get every couple of years in California and I had gotten the incorrect version and sent all of that paperwork in. But of course DMV didn't send me anything back saying that I had gotten the incorrect smog test. Cost me several hundred to get that all straightened out.

Thanks to that concussion I don't have any real balance. It has to all be done via eyesight. So I can't walk a straight line and I can't tip my head back and balance on one foot hence I am handicapped and can only be issued a drunk test via the "breathalyzer".

In the meantime they have made pot legal and they have no way of testing for inhibited driving due to pot.
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home