Old September 14th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chris M

Default I am so sick of the retards complaining about dope and ignoring the real menace in cycling

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.