Old September 14th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billb

Default I am so sick of the retards complaining about dope and ignoring the real menace in cycling

Donald Munro wrote:
Chris M wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

Just consider yourself lucky Telecom don't wear pink socks.

Didn't Once sport pink/yellow socks to match their tops?
Best,
Bill Black