Old September 4th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joe Riel

Default Helmet mounted video

CARL FOGEL writes:

Sparing no expense, Fogel Labs has obtained an $18 helmet camera
to capture images of obstructions too quick or wary to poke with
sticks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lqj7sb

The sub-$20 camera arrived in about ten days.

Some zip ties and holes drilled through a styrofoam hat hold the
camera
mount in place. Since I ride head-down on the drops, the camera is
tipped
back at an angle suitable for anti-aircraft fire. Some plastic wrap
secured by
rubber bands protects the costly lens:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qmddp5.jpg

I doubt that the weight or wind drag hold me back very much.

Nice. The posted video looks clear enough to pick up a
license plate of a passing vehicle. Is that the case?
I didn't see any in the videos.

--
Joe Riel