Old April 14th 14, 11:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

This is why, to get a real perspective, you have to
ask EVERYONE ... or at least a reasonable sample of everyone ... otherwise you
are never going to get the broad picture.

It is only necessary to get input from serious hikers and
equestrians.

Very funny ... and totally idiotic. I know, let's ask only pedestrians and cyclists whether cars should be permitted on roads !

You want to ask one small user group only if all user groups should have access ...

The vast majority of people using the trails will never report
anything.

Indeed ... because there are very few conflicts and the vast majority have no problem with sharing. Your small, vocal, minority is just that ... a small minority.

You are so far out of the loop that you simply have no idea
what is going on in the arena of trail conflicts. Your ignorance of the issues
is abysmal.

I'm here liaising with you and asking you to backup your opinions with some real data ... but you can't. As such, I've given you the opportunity to provide convincing argument to refute my position but you can't. You cite thousands of conflicts, then can't back it up. You cite thousands of complaints, then can't back it up.

My personal experience is of no conflict ... and I've ridden twice a week for three years now in this area.

Why not read the following to get some clues.

Because it's one person's opinion.