Old April 15th 15, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

Default lifepaint?

On 4/13/2015 7:31 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 11:45:16 PM UTC-4, T0m $herman wrote:
On 4/8/2015 10:56 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
I'm pretty skeptical of a car company selling something bicyclists are
supposed to use to protect themselves against cars and their drivers.
How about educating motorists about their responsibility, and enforcing
the same?...

Self-driving cars cannot arrive soon enough, since the vast majority of
cagers have proven to not be up to the responsibility.

--
T0m $herm@n

think abt this Tom....we pass each other at hi speeds a few feet apart...continuously fog rain snow

A computer can do that better than a person eating fries and yakking on
the phone.

--
T0m $herm@n