Old April 16th 15, 04:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default lifepaint?

On 4/16/2015 6:34 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

Try http://revolights.com/products/skyline

They state that these are "The Best Bike Lighting System in the World"
And available at a $30 discount which demonstrates that they have the
cyclist's best interests at heart :-)

I'm much more impressed with the sister product:
http://revolights.com/products/siva-cycle-atom

From the ad copy: "The innovative design allows you to capture all of
the energy created by your pedaling and store it in a classy little
power plant that will sit on your back wheel."

Hmm. Well, I usually want _some_ of the energy from my pedaling to go
into propelling the bike. But OTOH:

"The Atom is your ability to have an infinite amount of power."

Holy cow! Infinite power! More power than a supernova! We can forget
about piddling things like solar energy, wind energy. We can forget all
about burning fossil fuels. Someone should buy just one of these, and
solve all the world's energy problems!

But do remember to throttle it back a bit. We really don't want a local
supernova.

--
- Frank Krygowski