Old February 20th 18, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andy

Default Ouch. This happened to me once

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:42:20 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/19/2018 3:34 PM, Andy wrote:
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 9:32:40 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shing-car.html

(I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen
delivery turned in. They replaced his bike.)
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Again a demonstration that the car always wins.

Always?
My employee blew a red light at high speed, fixed gear, and
smashed into the side of a car with his shoulder. He & bike
were fine but he was ticketed and had to pay the car owner's
body work bills.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

He ran a red light.

He's lucky to have escaped injury/or death.

Car won, cyclist lost.