Old January 25th 09, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:54:14 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:51:52 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

Can you explain why pedestrians are far more likely to be injured on
the footway by motorists than cyclists ?

In my experience, they aren't.

Which does not actually change the documented fact that pedestrians
are far more likely to be injured on the footway by motorists than
cyclists.

That is not a documented fact. If you believe that it is - then you
will no doubt be able to point to where it is documented.

Even worse - you know that it is not true.

Why do you have to be such a despicable liar?

You wonder why so many people despise you.

judith

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy