Old January 10th 13, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski

Default Ed Dolan, the ****-for-brains moron

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Mamma Wesolowski" wrote in message
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

The Honorable Mr. Sokolisch has not been spamming this newsgroup
(RBS). The only one who has been spamming this newsgroup is you -
you god damn ****ing asshole!

[...]
I am unable to access any of this crap due to it being restricted to
me. All I see there is 3 posts with 2 of them being from 2011. That
is a negligible number and no reason for you to be posting your ****
to this newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!

If three posts by psychopath Jack "****wad" Wesolowski (posting as
Gary

Sokolisch) are negligible, then one post by Mamma Wesolowski is even
more negligible. So why are your silk panties strung so tight that
they are cutting off the blood supply to the peanut brain in the head
of your little dick?

You post under names which are not your own. That qualifies you as the
ultimate ****head-to-asshole. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering
the honorable members of this noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing
asshole!

Do you actually think that the psychopath who has been spamming the
UseNet for the past two years as Gary Sokolisch is using his real name?
Are you brain dead or just plain stupid?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great, Order of the Perpetual sorrows, Minnesota

More like Ed Dolan, the ****-for-brains moron.