Old November 14th 05, 11:20 AM
Jon is Away!

Default Of recumbents

MSeries wrote:
Mmmm, I know someone who needs some replacement forks, not sure whether
they need quill or Ahead, suspect the latter. I guess the steerer
length needs to be the same ? Maybe we can do business.

The forks are an option for one the bents but if the taker doesn't want
them, I'll certainly be open to negotiation.

For good ? Will you be there in August 2007 for PBP ? I would worry
about sanity, you are a cyclist. Good luck.

For good! Assuming that all goes well and I manage to find some kind of
employment. Cycling-wise I'm taking the fixie so I'll not be without
wheels. At some point when I'm settled and have somewhere safe to keep
it, I'll look at getting Hooves 2 out there.

Jon