Old February 25th 18, 10:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default AG: bottles

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:02:19 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

I've read of all sorts of "clever" methods of cleaning bottles, such
as scratching up the interior by shaking rocks in the bottle, and I've
read of trying to convince yourself that there is supposed to be green
slime in water bottles and it's wimpish to clean them.

Use a bottle brush already.

If you can't find a bottle brush in the kitchenware aisle or the
dish-soap aisle, try the baby-food aisle.

Wash the bottle just as soon as you get off the bike at the end of the
day/ride. I slosh a couple of bottles of water around then squirt some
through the nozzle and turn them bottom in the dish drainer. They dry
odor and dirt free :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.