Old January 27th 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.rides
Chalo

Default Winter....anyone.

Tom Keats wrote:

How I long for the summer heat! Oh, well -- no
use whining about it. But looking forward to it
gives me sustaining hope. Then, it'll be clear,
dry & sunny while I'm at work during the week, and
just rain on the weekends. I can live with that.

The Pacific Northwest doesn't _get_ any summer heat; that's one of its
attractions for those who love it. Here in Austin we got hotter
temperatures during late December of last year than I saw during the
"dog days" of summer in Seattle.

That's one reason I love Austin. Last week the weather turned Seattle-
like for a few days, but now the cold dark drizzle seems to have let
up for a spell.

Chalo