Old January 6th 06, 01:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default New Year pedolutionists

LotteBum wrote:

I'm with Euan 100% on this one. Same thing tends to happen early in
Spring every year - everyone comes out of hibernation to get fit for
summer.

I've very little patience for these people - especially the dickwad I
saw wearing bib knicks (I don't think he realised that you're meant to
wear a jersey as well), doing up his toe straps (who the f*ck uses them
these days!?!) whilst riding - sorry, wobbling - in Peak Hour on Ipswich
Road.... in the gutter. Fool.

snip

ROFLMAO... see, if it wasn't for the toe straps, I would've thought
paybe they were part of the unadvertised Peloton Cycles bib knicks
ride... I saw a chick out in a crop top and bib knicks at the Gold
Coast. Weird. At least get a sleeveless jersey (and some dt's), like
Abby does...

Tam