Old January 17th 20, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_7_]

Default Hitting your head

jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, January 17, 2020 at 7:38:45 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
On 1/16/2020 11:17 AM, Duane wrote:

snip

Do you have hipsters in PDX?Â* They're all over the mountain here.Â* Doing
wheelies down the mountain on fixies while texting their buddies and
grooving to their ear buds.Â* I started handing out cards telling them
the cheap wine is free in Ohio.

Not going to work. Trader Joe's lowered the price of "Two Buck Chuck"
back to $2.

Free is better than $2, and Ohio has other inducements. They're basically
giving houses away. Go to Redfin and look at Youngstown.
https://www.redfin.com/OH/Youngstown.../home/71983689
Ay chihuahua! A hipster could buy a house there and fill it with wine.

-- Jay Beattie.

As long as it gets them out of my path I’m all for it! Virginia is for
lovers but Ohio is for Hipsters!