Old August 2nd 05, 01:47 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default Truing Park TS2 Truing Stand?

Paul Kopit wrote:
I adjust my Park TS2 stand using a front wheel, 100 mm axel, that I
know is centered on the axel. When I use the stand for a wheel with a
rear wheel, with 130 mm axel, the truing stand is off. The wheel dish
will come out with the rim to left of center. In other words, I need
to move the rim towards the drive side. I checked with 2 dishing
tools.

Is there something that I should be doing differently to adjust the
TS@ so that the self truing feature is not dependant on the distance
between the arms?

One of the arms is not moving equally when you widen the arms for the
130mm axle. Maybe some lube or something but the dish feature is
centering the guides for the rim(I know you know that) but it depends
on the arms opening equally...