Old May 28th 19, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Disk Brakes Again

On Sun, 26 May 2019 18:06:08 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Four bicycles is not ridiculous. A Sunday morning road bike,
my beloved ancient Raleigh with steel mudguards, and a cute
little folder that easily goes with me to other cities where
local auto driving is undesirable. Then my fixie, which was
built expressly to avoid winter salt on the other bikes.

YMMV and probably does but each of them fills a real need
better than the others do. I gave away or sold everything else.

Even I have two: an ancient Fuji Gran Tourer for getting around, and
a comparitively-new Trek Pure for days when I can't walk, and times
when I want to walk faster or I want to carry something that would
throw me off balance.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net