Old December 11th 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
S Curtiss

Default Tom Stienstra: "Gridlock in wild areas: Time for new policies"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:43:47 -0500, "S Curtiss"
wrote:

As long as mountain bikers are friendly, courteous, and respectful to
other trail users, they'll always be welcomed.

BS. It's the BIKES we object to. There's nothing dangerous about not
smiling.

There is no "we" that is objecting. It is YOU and an extremist minority
that
has never been satisfied and vilify everything outside of your narrow view
with nothing but emotion and opinion.

The huge number of
multi-use trails in the country speaks for itself in this regard.

Yes - They do!

-Beej
===

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

HEADLINE NEWS ITEM THIS WEEK
The study, published this week in the Journal of the National Cancer
Institute, is the largest yet to find no bad news about the safety of cell
phones and the radio-frequency energy they emit.

LIAR! That was ONLY about CANCER! DUH!
===

Awwww... still clinging to anything negative despite the evidence of the
positive. I would suggest you call a friend to remove any sharp objects and
abuseable medications from your home. Being that negative on everything
could be a sign.