Old July 26th 15, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Default Will Contador retire early next year....?

Contador announced today that he intends to ride the 2016 TDF. Without stronger climbers next year Contador will have hard time winning next year. I was bit surprised that he committed to riding the TDF again so soon.

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:22:04 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Randall Shimizu a écrit profondement:

| After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to
| wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next
| year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will
| ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win
| the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.

Probably not fully recovered from the Giro.

Retire? I think not, but time will tell.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Tour
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/