Old July 26th 15, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Default Will Contador retire early next year....?

Certainly Tinkov-Saxobank will reevaluate team leadership after this years TDF. It quite possible that they will have co-leadership untill AC retires.

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:22:04 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Randall Shimizu a écrit profondement:

| After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to
| wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next
| year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will
| ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win
| the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.

Probably not fully recovered from the Giro.

Retire? I think not, but time will tell.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Tour
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/