Old September 6th 17, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Why average speed cameras are pointless

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 6:43:57 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 18:31:09 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 9:47:13 AM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

And I get the fun of overtaking everyone and making them wonder why I'm not getting fined.

You never told us drove so many cars in so many countries,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xitW2QnZOVQ

Countless examples of slow people causing dangerous obstructions.

You can't count to 35?