Old September 8th 17, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

Just to be clear. I DO feel sorry for the people who have no
*choice*,
ie; the ones who are natives and born there who do not have the
means to
move to a safer district.

They can walk!

You too have a comprehension problem. If they can't afford move,
walking
won't help them.

Moving isn't expensive if you do it yourself.

Most indigenous people on those islands only have shacks.

Which you can build anywhere.

Explain to me how these island people walk to safe districts
hundreds of
miles away carrying their possesions across the seas!

It ain't hard to build a boat.

Jeez!!!

Oh come on, you're handy enough to have been a plumber.* You must be
able to make a boat.

You're as thick as two short planks! These islanders have no water, no
food, no sanitation and are desperate.