Old December 27th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Tom Kunich is [an] ass

Johnny Sunset writes:

... I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

Too bad the header got changed from ... a ass... because that was a
noted expression from Charles Dickens:

http://www.bartleby.com/73/1002.html

He chose it because it put special emphasis on the phrase as the OP
probably did. By the way, changing the title loses the thread and
starts a new one, which is also none too good for tracking where the
discussion arose.

Nobody that posts under the name of a whiskey brand and refuses to
use capital letters, of course?

I once suspected that as well but don't believe that Kunich was nearly
as acrid in his responses. But that was in olden times when more
crass four letter words were not used on this forum. Besides, he
didn't seem to be at war with his high school English teacher,
eschewing the **** key, and reasonable spelling and punctuation.

Mr. alcohol claims to live in SF and ride a bicycle to work, which
wouldn't do from San Leandro, without taking the bicycle to SF on
BART, our rapid transit system.

Jobst Brandt