Old January 10th 11, 07:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default folding bicycles

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:29:40 +1100
On 2011-01-10, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
Ain't cheap, but high quality and very nice to ride. Most reviews
note that the Brom feels like a normal bike to ride, rather than a
toy.

The photos of them with flat peddles remind me that anything with flat
pedals feels like a toy to me. So now I'm amused by my imaginings of a
brompton with egg-beaters.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51194834@N05/4732952226/

Oh come on, did you really think you were the only person who thought
of that?

Zebee