Old December 8th 10, 06:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Mr Pounder

Default Kill-filing

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days
before the end of times" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 7:59 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Crossposting is as common as mud and I for one do not discourage it. It
is a
pain in the ass to have to add newsgroups back because of your follow-up
header.

You can stay on your single newsgroup for all eternity for all I care and
will engage others as they like to be engaged ... without a lot of
tomfoolery about headings.

I'll kill you when I have the chance to get to kill files!

You are too god damn stupid to know how to do anything. Reconcile yourself
to being the village idiot. That is what you are and what you will always
be. Get used to it!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka