Old September 29th 16, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default AG: Seasons changing?

On 9/29/2016 10:28 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/29/2016 3:41 AM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:33:37 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Love today's Yehuda Moon (yehudamoon.com): two panels: 1) "I love
bad weather gear." 2) "I love how it looks hanging in my closet."

I liked that :-) I always carry rain wear with me on any ride over a
few minutes. And hope not to have to use it :-)

Yesterday's grocery run:

The ride started with me saying "Come on, ride with me. There's only a
15% chance of rain. And the sun doesn't set for an hour."

The ride ended with both of us sprinting home through a downpour,
generator headlights supplementing the illumination of the lightning
flashes. It gets amazingly dark under a thunderhead.

Fortunately, the computer screen verified that there was only a 15%
chance the incident had actually happened. She forgave me.

.... and no, we did not carry rain gear. :-(

--
- Frank Krygowski