Old March 2nd 05, 05:27 PM
John Everett

On 1 Mar 2005 09:15:52 -0800, wrote:

I have a 1998 S-10 Blazer with a factory roof rack and I want to
upgrade it to cary 3 bikes now and then in a few years a 4th bike
(small child now). I would like to get a Yakima or a Thule but they
seem so expensive for ocassional use.

Does anyone else have a blazer with a roof rack that has added bars.

We added a roof rack to my girlfriend's Blazer. When we were deciding
what to do we checked out Yakima and Thule racks, and then settled on
the GM factory rack. It was much cheaper than either the Yakima or
Thule, and once we got it we found it's actually a re-branded Thule.
So go visit your local Chevy dealer.

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet
http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3