Old January 4th 19, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Yet again!

wrote:
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 7:34:38 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 5:45:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

There is street lighting around here.
How's about on your pikey council estate?

I moved to North Lincolnshire today.
Sold my house in Kirk Ella for £180000 and moved into a £100000 one
in Bonby.
Best thing is that we have moved out of the KCOM area, the village
has a WiFi network and great DAB radio signal strength.

Just watch it Simon!
Bonby is a Vampire town. I seem to remember driving through the village and
there was no sign of life. All of the residents were tucked up under the
stairs where the sunlight could not reach them.
As a contractor I remember visiting a site in Galashiels, Jock land.
The manager was a Vampire, he was wearing sun block. He also gave me my
first office chair.
When I drove away, nothing on the high street moved, all filling stations
were closed, all of the shops were closed. I wanted a pack of snouts and
some diesel.
Just watch it!