Old March 10th 11, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

Default OUCH

On Mar 10, 9:34*am, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

As to the indication: the cyclist should have (may have) indicated right on
approach to the roundabout (and hopefully left before his exit, but that is
less likely) and I would have taken a further right road position and
proceeded cautiously till I had at least made eye contact with the car
driver and was certain it was staying put.- Hide quoted text -

-
So you'd drive more slowly than that cyclist there? Care to estimate a
number (in mph) that you would deem suitable?

And as for eye contact, do you then drive even more slowly at night?

Do you ever consider that as it is onl;y you, you could be wrong?