Old April 14th 18, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default today's ride

On 2018-04-14 05:42, AMuzi wrote:
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/loo...hail/729197821

A few weeks ago I came back down from Camino (California) while hail was
pelting us, big time, in shorts and T-shirt. That's real blecccch,
especially on a road bike with rim brakes. I didn't know this was going
to happen, the weather looked so nice on the way up. Else I'd have used
the MTB.

--
Regards, Joerg

Must be tough riders in California. IF I HAD KNOWN it was going to HAIL during my ride, I would not have left the house on any bike. Road or mountain bike. I doubt either has much advantage when getting hailed on.