Old May 25th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.off-road

Default Mountain Biking in Southwest Missouri

Hey All What's up! I am taking a summer capstone course on Leisure and
it's experiences. Our professor is having us post msgs in groups
online. My particular question is: Where is the best
place/area/trail to mountain bike in southwest Missouri? I have
recently purchased a Gary Fisher mountain bike and have taken it out a
few times but no serious trails yet. Any tips on good trails would be
greatly appreciated. Thx Dusty