Old December 19th 13, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

Default There is no such thing as bad weather

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:16:57 -0800 (PST), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:37:20 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat
that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate
outfit had a street address.

Given the crusty, lumpy ice on the road, I had to walk to the dentist today. It's not very far, but still, it's the first time I've not biked there.

- Frank Krygowski

Today was actually worse than some of the other days. I have to go
through a park on my commute to work and that was very icy. But at
least it's warming up here in NYC. After a few weeks in the 20s, it's
actually supposed to be 60 on Sunday. Spring is coming, and we haven't
even started Winter yet.