Old January 8th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default problem with vista dvd burner

I tried using the default dvd burner that comes standard with windows
vista. When playing any or wmv through windows media player, you have
the option to rip, burn and all that. So I inserted a blank dvd-r and it
burned just fine to the disc, then it finalized it, then auto-ejected.

I thought it would be ready to play on any dvd player. NOT! Not only
would it not play in my TV dvd, I also took it circuit city and popped
it in several dvd players and it wouldn't play in any of them! What
could be the problem? Should I buy a stan-alone dvd burning software,
like roxio? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::