Old August 22nd 05, 12:04 AM
ritcho

Default Warning: H*lm*t content

Euan Wrote:
.... Dr Dorothy Robinson's concern, instead, is bicycle safety. She has
just published a study in the Health Promotion Journal of Australi
that
is likely to send shock waves through Australian cycling communities
with its claim that mandatory bicycle helmet laws increase rather than
decrease the likelihood of injuries to cyclists.

http://melbourne.citysearch.com.au/profile?id=53571

Personally I'd still use a helmet in winter 'cause it's a handy plac
put lights :-) Summer I'd leave the lid behind and wear a sun hat.
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\,

Dr Robinson is a well known anti-helmet law campaigner and does som
pretty good research. However, I'm concerned that her pre-determine
conclusions undermines her work.

Euan had better make sure he falls off and hits his head in winte
only...

Ritc

--
ritcho