Old June 24th 04, 04:05 AM
Bill Z.

Default published helmet research - not troll

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:

So by abusive you mean "you haven't changed in 12 years"? Please explain
what is abusive about that.

I think anyone can go back to the archives and look at your behavior,
where you post continual personal attacks against anyone who disagrees
with you, lying though your teeth when it suits you. As far as I'm
concerned, you have no credibility.

So what you're saying is that you are so in love with helmets that you
refuse to consider the possibility that any pro-helmet research could
possibly be wrong regardless of the questionable technique of adding poorly
documented data together and coming up with a preposterous finding (that
more children could have had their lives saved by helmets than were killed
in the time period.)

What I'm saying is that you personally are one of the most abusive
people on usenet, particularly wen it comes to anyone disagreeing with
your pet peeves. Anyone can go back to the archives and look (or
for that matter, they can look at the URL I recently posted.)

In every post of yours it seems there isn't a single research
result showing a positive result for helmet use that you haven't
disparaged (insulting the authors' competence.) If I missed one
in your long and continual rants on the subject, then please post
a citation.

But please do continue the discussion Zauman, there's an entirely new
generation of posters who deserve to see you in action.

Your 12 year long grudge is noted. Should I post the URL again
where you described yourself "in action?"

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB