Old November 3rd 08, 11:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default The Enigma of Mr. Ed Dolan

Getting back to the issue at hand...

---------- AND HERE IT IS !!!!! ----------

=== I understood Ed Gin from his very first post to ARBR. He was
clearly a criminal scum bag of the worst sort and that is how I
reacted
to him. ===

I am still waiting for your retraction since it was you ... not me who
first to mentioned Ed Gin regardless of you accusation to the
contrary ... WELL??? WELL??? WELL???

On Oct 31, 11:54*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

JimmyMac wrote:
[...]

3. As I informed you
countless times in the past, my wife has indicated that she is not the
least bit interested in you or your nonsense and has no intention
becoming involved in any of this and is puzzled that I waste so much
time to [on] a jerk like you.[...]

Internet ****ing contests do seem to be a guy thing.

The thing is that JimmyMac marred above himself and she married below
herself. Consequently, JimmyMac lives in eternal fear of her leaving him. It
is why he will not show her what he is doing on Usenet. If she knew what he
was doing (stalking), she would leave him in a thrice from disgust and
revulsion. Women can be dumb, but they are not swine like men are.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka