Old July 27th 03, 03:40 AM
MUNIYETI

Default Too much Twisting on MUni

M-Mud; was your twisting problem a bent frame or something else? I have
the similar problem of sort of fighting against a tendency to head to
the left and thrusting out my right shoulder. I thought it might be my
frame after reading the thread replies but I got a new KH24 recently and
I find I still do this (especially when I get tired). I suspect it's
lousy technique but, as I am self taught and have no "coach" or even
anyone else to watch and learn from, I don't know what I need to do to
remedy this (or if it is normal riding behaviour)... Suggestions please,
Oh Great Masters of the Single-Wheel?

--
MUNIYETI
MUNIYETI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4183