Old June 6th 09, 03:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Erness Wild

Default My Third Broken Bike Mirror, now with the handyman's friend: ducttape

Well what are we going to do with another broken bike mirror? I refuse
to buy another one. I took all the pieces, laid them over two strips
of duct tape and pressed the splintered mirror back into the pvc
frame. Looks like the "hall of mirrors" but I can still see
approaching vehicles enough to know whether or not to squeeze right.

How did it break? Just like the other two, bike falls over when parked
and along comes a freak high wind storm. We get those here.