Old August 4th 10, 12:54 PM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

Default Charity Bike Ride

I have just completed a 160 mile bike ride for charity! I was cycling for 3 days and rode from Cherborg to St Malo. Havent been on a bike for over a year and did one training session before I went!

Completed it in a fine time and with minimum aches and pains! Road a beautiful Specialized road bike which I managed to borrow from a friend.

Anyone else completed a ride for charity??

If anyone wanted to donate then visit rasiemygame.org a donate to any of the members!