Old August 26th 10, 10:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

Default Andre Jute needs to wise up

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On 8/25/10 1:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
I stopped reading fiction when I turned 30. I could no long identify with
the protagonist. The reading of fiction is primarily a teenager thing.

Wow, you sure cut out a lot of great culture. If you want to get back into
it, may I recommend Saramago's novel, "The Cave," which, as the title
suggests, is based on Plato.

Philosophy is a dead end. I discovered that plowing my way through them all
up to Bertrand Russell, at which point it turned into linguistics. What a
total waste of time, although I suspect all that reading does sharpen the
mind somewhat.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka