Old January 16th 18, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why?

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:35:57 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:10:19 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound.
Why no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

Can't be traced.
Yet another case for the cycling scum to have registration plates.
A bicycle is a road vehicle, most cyclists are too stupid to
realise this. I await Jester who will ask if the driver was
wearing a helmet. Jester is a helmet.

Stand in the middle of the road, I'll cycle into you and see how
little harm I do to you. Then I'll drive into you and.... nevermind
you won't be alive.

Prat.

Answer the question. Or was it too difficult for you?

Prat.