Old January 20th 14, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

But hey, why not send them a few of my posts since of course

that ‘forum’ would never accept a message from such a Great Soul as

Myself. You

will find out they will not accept a post from you either if you

depart from the

orthodoxy. Talk about echoes in a chamber, that group is it for sure!

If you

identify with any of those poor misguided slobs, you are lost and gone

Hell!

Could that be because you are a monomaniacal, logically challenged

individual with massive delusions of grandeur who frequently spouts unsupported
nonsense and won't retract even when blatantly caught out ?

The kind of groups you support would never in a million years
run any post of mine. They are advocacy groups for mountain biking. If you
weren't such a biased idiot, you would clearly see that ... and acknowledge it.
The only one who is “caught out” is yourself.

Well, as you have already in this thread caught yourself out by not bothering to read the report that YOU cited .. I rest my case :-)