Old May 15th 13, 02:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:42:54 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, May 13, 2013 1:04:59 PM UTC-4, Blackblade wrote:

Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous

That was easy!

He asked for statistics ... not the one-sided rubbish with which you populate your site. You only address the accidents .. without any context as to the number of events. If you setup a Google feed to give you every accident whilst hiking you could build a much longer list ... but it would be just as meaningless.

You have never responded to the following ... https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J ... with anything substantive.

Interesting. I got a 404 error from his link.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous.htm.

... But what you describe is pretty much what I expected from him and why I used the word "statistics," one of his alleged areas of expertise.

It's irrelevant to non-random processes.