Old November 17th 03, 09:01 PM
Jeff Wills

Default Unicycle with three wheels???

andrew_carter wrote in message ...
J. M. Philips wrote:
Hi There, I was thrift store shopping the other day and I saw a
(sort-of) Unicycle; except it had three wheels... The main wheel (hence
unicycle) but it had a small bar protruding from the front with two
small (furniture type) rollers. I remember seeing this in the 90s but I
can't remember the name. Sound amiliar to anyone??? Thanks in advance-

Danged if I can remember what it was *called*, but I remember those
running around Interbike about 5 or 6 years ago. It had a
conventional seat, crank, and 16" rear wheel, but the front was
essentially a skateboard truck- no handlebars, no nuthin' to hold
onto.

Jeff